Thursday, January 15, 2009

Week is almost over

Today I felt very accomplished. Over the past few days I, along with three other members of my group did siding on a house. Today we really worked together, and got a lot done. It felt really good! Its a lot of work, and I now can say I can do siding on a house, which I never thought I could ever say. 
The scavenger hunt was amazing. I had so much fun with everybody. It was a long time since I've had to do a scavenger hunt, ad I'm really happy tat it went so well. 

I've learned a lot on this trip that I will gladly bring back to educate my family and friends. I've learned to appreciate everything I have at home, and to never give up on a goal. There were days and moments when I was siding the house, and I would get so frustrated, but at the end of the day I realized that I made a difference in someone's life. 

I love this trip, and the people that I came with =D

No comments: