Tuesday, January 20, 2009

hmmm the end.

So we're finally home. I could make this long but I'm really lacking the energy. So we were a very long time in coming home. We were in the van for like 34 hours I believe. Something like that. It was a very long interesting trip. You learn a lot about the people you're with and about yourself when you're stuck in a car in some potentially dangerous situations. All in all this trip was awesome. I really enjoyed myself. I learned a lot about what I'm capable of and what my short-comings are. I also just want to say Su was right...we are a force to be reckoned with. I'm really proud of all that we accomplished and the manner in which we went about it. I wish we would have had more time down there but I'm also very glad to be home. Thank you to all the drivers for getting us home safely.
I'd really like to say thank you to the the Bonner Staff and the upper classmen who really helped make this trip possible. I know Morgan, Britt, Liz, Todd and countless others put in a ton of time and energy to make it all possible. I know I had an awesome time and it was a great experience so thank you guys!!!
Hope everyone's semester started off on the right foot.

No comments: