Friday, January 16, 2009

Last Night

Here we are opn our last night getting ready to go out for dinner and I couldn't feel better. We finished working on our house today. Britt and I didn't exactly finish the closet, but it is to the point where it can be assumed as to what it is. We went out to lunch for some amazing food with our homeowner, Miss Mary, which made the work all worthwhile. Last night we went to Pearlington where the rest of the group is, and it made me that much more thankful for staying @ Olive Tree. Needless to say, I am glad I'm not sleeping in an almost heated tent. I commend those who are though. ... On Wed. we went on a scavenger hunt which was a great time, and allowed us to make a total mockery of ourselves in front of everyone on Burbon St. I have enjoyed this experience and hope I have another opportunity to come back and help those in need down here....
I'll let you know how the ride home goes!
-Ryan Gale

No comments: