Thursday, January 8, 2009

I miss Bonners!!!

It is strange, I have been to New Orleans twice before and both times had a fantastic experience, but this time it is not the city of New Orleans I am excited about. I cannot wait to be around Bonners again! Winter break is always a relief and traveling is one of my passions, but a few weeks after no longer seeing the same energetic faces and I cannot help but miss you all.

I cannot wait to see you all and have an amazing full week together. Each time I have been to New Orleans it has been an amazing learning experience about social justice in the USA but more so it has been an opportunity for us to learn about each other and ourselves. I am confident if we all bring the energy we have shown this past semester at TCNJ to New Orleans then this will happen again.

See you all in few days!

No comments: