Friday, January 9, 2009

EXCITED???

Yes!! i am very EXCITED to go to New Orleans! I think i cannot get enough of the word EXCITED... even after Brit's e mail. :) I know that this is an experience that i have been waiting for and as i am packing my bags i wonder what lesson i am going to learn down there. I know that what ever i learn in New Orleans ,will not stay in New Orleans but it will be brought with me back to Trenton. After i saw the New Orleans movie, I really had a feel of how bad New Orleans was when the hurricane struck. I honestly had very little knowledge of the hurricane but what i was not surprised of was the way the government took care of the situation. Its very disturbing but i think that there is hope. This trip will the be my first trip outside of the regular family trip to Ecuador every summer, because of this i am EXCITED. Tomorrow morning i will be writing on the first page of my traveling journal, this might sound a little cheesy but i plan on traveling as much as possible, mainly with the purpose to gain more knowledge. I am also very EXCITED for the 20 or so hours in the Super Bonner Vans!! ;) Over all this trip is exciting and i cannot wait to see all the morning faces of the Bonners tomorrow!

No comments: