Thursday, January 8, 2009

Pre New Orleans Trip Post (That's a mouthful)

Here I am writing my Pre New Orleans Post 2 days before the deadline (oops!), and I get all excited and flustered just thinking about it! I feel like though I have been there before doing almost the same thing that this will be a whole new experience for me. Being that I feel so much closer to this group and am absolutely more excited to go, I think that I will go on this trip with more of an open heart and mind. I know that after this trip is over I will be able to look back on all that I experienced and accomplished and smile seeing that I really made even the most minor of differences in someone's life. This all sounds really cliché, but the words could not be any truer. I don't know what else to say but that I hope that everyone else is just as psyched as I am and I can't wait to make this journey with a group of some of my favorite people on the planet!!

Till next I blog,
~ Sejour

No comments: